Can wine be good for your diet?
Every so often we run into articles on the web we deem worth sharing. Recently we ran across what Jen writes from the other end of our wonderful globe we call Earth: it’s a pretty list of health benefits wine may provide; we suggest you read by clicking here.
- Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant
- Intake of polyphenols is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases
- Wine drinking can lower blood sugar up to 24 hours
- Wine keeps the blood vessels free from blockages
- plus simple and Delicious Recipes to try at home.
Please always remember to drink responsibly, and in moderation!
Thank you Jen for writing the article, and please keep up the good work -i.e. keep writing about healthy wine.